September: Celebrated Sonia & Kale's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding!

Last weekend: Visited the bay area and got to see Joyce & Sam. To show my parents our recent growth, we decided to take some pregnancy photos:


November:
* Tomio is on his third rotation in the hospital. The great part about his current rotation is that he has weekends off, so we can spend some time together on weekends.
* I'm still "growing". Baby has been kicking quite often. I'm still getting used to his kicks. Sometimes I giggle in the middle of teaching because his kicking feels ticklish.
* My research proposal has been approved this past week! Praise God! I'm aiming to have it completed by February 2006, before the baby arrives.
* We are preparing the baby's room. It's exciting, but it's more work than I have ever imagined.
* Oski's gained lots of sympathy weight since I got pregnant. So Tomio put him on a diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment